Each paper is limited to 6 pages normally, additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Conference format.
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
Full text papers (.pdf, .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission System. (.doc or.pdf)
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
PAPER PAGE LIMIT:
Each paper must be no more than 6 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
Extra pages will be charged at $20 (US dollars) per extra page
Please log in the Electronic Submission System to submit your paper; ( .doc or.pdf )
For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INSTRUCTIONS for POSTER PRESENTATIONS :
Maximum poster size is 36 inches wide by 48 inches high (3 ft. x 4 ft.). You must provide your own printout of the poster itself. You are requested to set up your poster in the morning prior to the Opening ceremony and remove it at the end of the session. One of the paper author or co-authors must be present and available for discussion at the poster session. Posters will be on display in the conference room.
- Official languages: English, Malay, Mandarin and Tamil, with over 75% of the population fluent in English.
- Made up of over 60 islands, of which the biggest is Singapore Island, also known as Pulau Ujong.
- Population: about 5.5 million, of which 62% are citizens and 38% are permanent residents or foreign workers and students.
- Vehicles drive on the left-hand side of the road.
- International dialing code: +65
- Currency: Singapore dollar (SGD/S$)
- Time zone: Singapore Standard Time (UTC +8)
- Singapore was founded by Britain in 1819, gained independence in 1963, became part of Malaysia the same year and finally separated into an independent state in 1965.
- Parliamentary republic with unicameral legislature, meaning just one legislative chamber.
- The People’s Action Party has won every election since self-governance was granted in 1959.
- Head of state is the President, a largely ceremonial role.
- Leader of government is the Prime Minister.
- Around the same size as Fresno, California, but has a population of approximately 10 times larger.