Theires : Join as Editorial Board Member
Editorial/Advisory Board Member
The Editorial Board is also known as an Advisory Board typically consists of a group of prominent people from different backgrounds having some expertise. An editorial/advisory board for the organization is very important as they act as ambassadors.
Work Responsibilities of Advisory/Editorial Board
The role of the editorial board is to advise and support the Conference Management Team and the editors. Some more responsibilities are as follows:
- - Reviewing the paper as a blind peer reviewer and suggest regarding the selection of paper in the journal.
- - The position of member in the Advisory and Editorial Board is completely voluntary.
- - Approaching potential authors to submit their original papers.
- - Approaching different editors, publishers and organizations for collaborations with us.
- - Endorse the organization to authors, readers and subscribers and encourage colleagues to submit their best research work.
Who can join?
- - Editors/Associate Editors/Editorial board members from International Journals.
- - Institutional Head/Professors/Principal Scientists/HODs are most welcome to join as the advisory members.
- - Qualification: Any Bachelors (With 7 Years of Experience)/Any Masters/PHD/Post Doc.
- - Being an Advisory/Editorial Member you will have a great networking opportunity among the Peers from across the globe.
- - Your Name, Photo with Affiliation will be listed in the Advisory Board page and the Journal Editorial page thus increasing the Personal profile.
- - You will get one Special certificate from the organization as the advisory board.
- - Being a Member in the Advisory and Editorial board you can send your articles and publication details, Conference photos to highlight in our Monthly News for the subscribers.
- - Being an Advisory/Editorial Member you will get special discount of 20% at any Conference or Journal Registration from the second year onwards of your association.
How to Join the Advisory and Editorial Board?
To join as an Advisory/Editorial Member send your latest CV with a color Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Kindly mention in mail subject” Application for Advisory/Editorial Member for TheIRES”
- Official languages: English, Malay, Mandarin and Tamil, with over 75% of the population fluent in English.
- Made up of over 60 islands, of which the biggest is Singapore Island, also known as Pulau Ujong.
- Population: about 5.5 million, of which 62% are citizens and 38% are permanent residents or foreign workers and students.
- Vehicles drive on the left-hand side of the road.
- International dialing code: +65
- Currency: Singapore dollar (SGD/S$)
- Time zone: Singapore Standard Time (UTC +8)
- Singapore was founded by Britain in 1819, gained independence in 1963, became part of Malaysia the same year and finally separated into an independent state in 1965.
- Parliamentary republic with unicameral legislature, meaning just one legislative chamber.
- The People’s Action Party has won every election since self-governance was granted in 1959.
- Head of state is the President, a largely ceremonial role.
- Leader of government is the Prime Minister.
- Around the same size as Fresno, California, but has a population of approximately 10 times larger.