TheIRES | VIDEO CONFERENCING (VC)
Video conferencing differs from videophone calls in that it's designed to serve a conference or multiple locations rather than individuals.Some authors who cannot come physically to attend conference due to some reasons they can join Conference by Video Conference.
In case of any communication problem through video conferencing the Authors can send their video while presenting their research work with an attachment to the conference coordinator which will be tested and approved by the committee and after that their certificates of presentation along with their published paper in conference proceedings will be sent to their given postal address for which they have to take a special permission from their conference coordinator.
- Official languages: English, Malay, Mandarin and Tamil, with over 75% of the population fluent in English.
- Made up of over 60 islands, of which the biggest is Singapore Island, also known as Pulau Ujong.
- Population: about 5.5 million, of which 62% are citizens and 38% are permanent residents or foreign workers and students.
- Vehicles drive on the left-hand side of the road.
- International dialing code: +65
- Currency: Singapore dollar (SGD/S$)
- Time zone: Singapore Standard Time (UTC +8)
- Singapore was founded by Britain in 1819, gained independence in 1963, became part of Malaysia the same year and finally separated into an independent state in 1965.
- Parliamentary republic with unicameral legislature, meaning just one legislative chamber.
- The People’s Action Party has won every election since self-governance was granted in 1959.
- Head of state is the President, a largely ceremonial role.
- Leader of government is the Prime Minister.
- Around the same size as Fresno, California, but has a population of approximately 10 times larger.