Journal Publishers IRES
For Journal Publishers
IRES invites proposal to collaborate with Journal Publishers and Editors.
If you are a Journal Publisher/Editor/Reviewer/Manager then we will be happy to collaborate with your Journal to publish the extended version of the papers from our conference.
Fees for Publication: As per the MOU/Agreement
IRES will pay the Article processing charge to the Journal for publication
Criteria of Journals
1. The Journal must have Global Indexing like SCOPUS, ISI, Web of Science, EI, DOAJ, Etc.
2. All Journals must have at least 3 Years of successful publication.Send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official languages: English, Malay, Mandarin and Tamil, with over 75% of the population fluent in English.
- Made up of over 60 islands, of which the biggest is Singapore Island, also known as Pulau Ujong.
- Population: about 5.5 million, of which 62% are citizens and 38% are permanent residents or foreign workers and students.
- Vehicles drive on the left-hand side of the road.
- International dialing code: +65
- Currency: Singapore dollar (SGD/S$)
- Time zone: Singapore Standard Time (UTC +8)
- Singapore was founded by Britain in 1819, gained independence in 1963, became part of Malaysia the same year and finally separated into an independent state in 1965.
- Parliamentary republic with unicameral legislature, meaning just one legislative chamber.
- The People’s Action Party has won every election since self-governance was granted in 1959.
- Head of state is the President, a largely ceremonial role.
- Leader of government is the Prime Minister.
- Around the same size as Fresno, California, but has a population of approximately 10 times larger.