What are the things I must know to prepare and submit my article?
What are the expected academic and professional protocols?
In accordance with academic and professional protocols, TheIRES cannot accept an article if it is not the author's original work, has been published before (but see below regarding conference papers), or is currently under consideration for publication elsewhere. The article must not contain any libelous or unlawful statements or in any way infringe the rights of others. All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article.
The author must be the owner of the copyright and be entitled to sign the Author Agreement. In submitting an article, the author complies with these conditions. In addition, the publisher reserves the right to re-referee and/or reject an accepted paper if the paper does not meet the criteria outlined in the review form or if the paper is in some other way deemed possibly unsuitable. If the Author wishes to abandon the review process or remove his/her article from elsewhere in the system before publication, the article must be formally withdrawn in writing before it can be submitted to another journal. Non-compliance with any of the above conditions may result in sanctions.
Are there any fees involved and what about Open Access (OA)?
There is registration fee for publishing with TheIRES to cover the Conference/meeting/publishing expenses. The articles accepted for publication are available online and freely accessible to all without any restriction except use for commercial purposes.
Follow the Rules and Regulations.
All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the Rules and Regulations before submitted article.
Formatting of paper:
Each paper is limited to 6 pages normally, additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Conference format. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
Full text papers (.doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission System. (.doc)
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
Paper page limit:
Each paper must be no more than 6 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
Extra pages will be charged at $10 (US dollars) per extra page
Please log in the Electronic Submission System to submit your paper; ( .doc or.pdf )
For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official languages: English, Malay, Mandarin and Tamil, with over 75% of the population fluent in English.
- Made up of over 60 islands, of which the biggest is Singapore Island, also known as Pulau Ujong.
- Population: about 5.5 million, of which 62% are citizens and 38% are permanent residents or foreign workers and students.
- Vehicles drive on the left-hand side of the road.
- International dialing code: +65
- Currency: Singapore dollar (SGD/S$)
- Time zone: Singapore Standard Time (UTC +8)
- Singapore was founded by Britain in 1819, gained independence in 1963, became part of Malaysia the same year and finally separated into an independent state in 1965.
- Parliamentary republic with unicameral legislature, meaning just one legislative chamber.
- The People’s Action Party has won every election since self-governance was granted in 1959.
- Head of state is the President, a largely ceremonial role.
- Leader of government is the Prime Minister.
- Around the same size as Fresno, California, but has a population of approximately 10 times larger.