TheIRES | Registration
**ONE Registration Fee Includes the following for the Registered authors:
- 1- Welcome reception
- 2- Printed Name Card
- 3- Conference Folder or Bag
- 4- Participation in the technical program
- 5- Printed Participation & presentation Certificate
- 6- Printed Proceedings
- 7- Coffee breaks on the presentation day
- 8- Lunch on the presentation day
- 9- Banquet
Once Your paper is accepted the registration process begins. you have to complete the following four steps.
Step 1 - Registration Fee
It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register in order for the paper to appear in the proceedings and included in the Technical Program. If an author has got more than one accepted papers, there will be discount on additional papers registration.
In case of First paper, FULL FEE will be charged and in case of additional papers 50% of the total fee per additional paper will be charged (only if the same author is being registered for all the papers).
Please see the FEE in the main page of the conference.
The regular fee will be charged upto 6 pages and after that additional USD 20 per additional page will be charged.
or use the LINK: http://theires.org/PAYMENT/all_payment.php
Step 2 - Copyright Transfer
Authors have to sign (for the individual paper)registration Form, and email that in PDF/JPG/PNG format.
Step 3 - Camera Ready Paper submission
All the paper must adhere to The IRES double column guidelines and must be submitted as Microsoft word DOC or DOCX format. So that the necessary fine tuning can be done. If the author is NOT able to format the The IRES Provides the formatting facility without any extra charges.
Step 4 - Registration
ONLY Email the filled registration form (.doc/.docx format) + final paper/poster/abstract (.doc/.docx format) that you like to publish in the conference proceedings at email id: email@example.com
One registration is must to publish a paper and in that ONLY one person can attend the conference and can get all as mentioned in *ONE Registration Fee above. If coauthor also like to register then each coauthor has to pay the USD 150 inorder to get registered and get all things as covered in *ONE Registration Fee above.
If author has more than one paper in the same conference then the author has to pay ONLY 50% of the total fee in order to publish the additional paper.
- Official languages: English, Malay, Mandarin and Tamil, with over 75% of the population fluent in English.
- Made up of over 60 islands, of which the biggest is Singapore Island, also known as Pulau Ujong.
- Population: about 5.5 million, of which 62% are citizens and 38% are permanent residents or foreign workers and students.
- Vehicles drive on the left-hand side of the road.
- International dialing code: +65
- Currency: Singapore dollar (SGD/S$)
- Time zone: Singapore Standard Time (UTC +8)
- Singapore was founded by Britain in 1819, gained independence in 1963, became part of Malaysia the same year and finally separated into an independent state in 1965.
- Parliamentary republic with unicameral legislature, meaning just one legislative chamber.
- The People’s Action Party has won every election since self-governance was granted in 1959.
- Head of state is the President, a largely ceremonial role.
- Leader of government is the Prime Minister.
- Around the same size as Fresno, California, but has a population of approximately 10 times larger.